The Meaning of the 12 Capitals Numbers in the Bible : To Learn the True Meaning of the Old and New Testaments. by Jean Percialdi
The work he proposes here, is a simple, fast and effective approach.
For you too to be able to understand the subtleties of the bible, as quickly and well as a member of the church.
Simple: Just follow each chapter step by step.
Fast: The author goes to the essential, you will need less than 1 hour of reading.
Effective : This book gives the meaning of all the Capitals Numbers, and the way to compose them to analyze all the numbers of the Bible.
Many Christians read the Holy Bible, but few understand its subtleties.
This is normal, they have not been taught the true meaning of numbers.
This should be done in the catechism, but in practice we are obliged to note that the deep meaning of the bible is not transmitted.
The faithful are finally left to their own devices to try to understand the meaning of the bible. Obliged to read and re-read the 2000 pages.
It is a shame to expend so much energy to miss the point.
When a quick instruction would make such a big difference.
You can amaze your relatives, who will wonder what you did to understand the meaning of the numbers in the Bible.
All you have to do is read: "The Meaning of the 12 Capitals Numbers in the Bible.To Learn the True Meaning of the Old and New Testaments."
To immediately know the secrets of the church and understand the meaning of the Bible in depth.
There is nothing complicated, you just have to follow the work of Mr. Coyle.
He wrote this book because he realized that many people never had the chance to learn the meaning of numbers.
It's not your fault, if nobody taught you what is in this book.
But now, you have the chance to have access to the secrets of the church.
Now it's up to you to take action.
To understand the meaning of the numbers...
Can there be true faith without understanding what we have faith in?
If you have faith, you must read "The Meaning of the 12 Capitals Numbers in the Bible. To Learn the True Meaning of the Old and New Testaments. "
In this book you will find:
- The Pythagorean origins of the meaning of numbers, to know the context (page 9)
- How to calculate numbers using archaic techniques, to have the same knowledge as the apostles who wrote the bible (page 13)
- A table giving the value of the numbers once calculated with the old techniques (page 15)
- 12 chapters on each of the Capitals Numbers (pages 22 to 46).
- Each statement is supported by a quotation from the Bible, with reference to the book, chapter and verse. So you can take notes in your own bible.
- How to compare the different versions of the bible, thanks to a little known site (page 46).
- A summary glossary of the meaning of each number (page 47)