The Londoners: An expat’s memoirs and survival guide to the UK by Estelle Van de Velde
Don't move to the UK before your read this!
Do you want to make the most of your expatriation?
Discover tips and tricks from someone who made it all the way there and back again.
In her memoir, Estelle Van de Velde invites readers into her world. She had thought moving out of her country of origin would be scary. But the UK isn't as terrifying as it sounds. From learning the language to studying and working in an English country, she describes the experiences that have shaped her, and taught her to see the world in a different way.
In The Londoners, you'll discover:
- How to learn a new language and nail the IELTS exam;
- What to think about before moving in and out of a new country;
- How to find your first rental house in London;
- How to navigate the British university system;
- How to find a job that matters to you in the UK;
- And much, much more!
You're gonna love this book about London, because it's going to change your life forever and give you a new insight you never thought you'd need.